How to resolve AdSense account disabled or closed for invalid traffic : AdSense disable
MENLO PARK, CA | Mostly publishers are face a big trouble of AdSense Account Disabling and closing problem at their blog and website. perhaps, you might be a one of them to see same these kind of trouble and AdSense problem with your AdSense publisher account.
Remember : This is only a guidance for AdSense users or being in future a blogger for AdSense program. here, we not provide any such kind of official’s information as including team of AdSense. its a blog for everyone to get the way of protect their AdSense account from another invalid activities.
What is AdSense?
Google AdSense is a popular way for websites or blog and bloggers to make money from online placing advertisements, all the way from part-time bloggers and content writer to some of the largest publishers on the Web, Apps and YouTube channels. AdWords advertisers pay Google either by the click (PPC) Pay Per Click or impression (CPM) Cost Per Mille. In turn, Google shares a percentage of that revenue with the AdSense publishers or Website owner for placing Ads on their site and blog.
Google AdSense serves ads via plain text, as opposed to graphical content that dominated the advertising scene when it was introduced in 2003. Google decided to serve plain text in an effort to minimize the intrusiveness of advertisements, to optimize the page loading speeds, and ultimately, to elicit a more favorable marketing response from the site visitor.
Google serves ads with high or low CPC (Pay Per Click) and CPM (Cost Per Mille) to make advertiser’s plan better and perfect for Advertisement with AdWords.
Adword is a way for Advertiser whom are creating their own ads campaign with AdWords and best targeting Keywords, rank and ads benefits.
AdSense is a way for Publisher whom are placing ads on their website and blog to make money from writing blog and providing best and secure and useful traffic to advertiser of AdWord to get more money via valid clicks than invalid clicks.
Why Does AdSense disabled or close?
@AdSense – “Because we have a need to protect our proprietary detection system, we’re unable to provide publishers with any information about their account activity, including any pages, users, or third-party services that might have been involved.
Google treats invalid traffic very seriously, analyzing all clicks and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that might artificially drive up an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. If we determine that an AdSense account might pose a risk to our Google Ads advertisers, we may disable that account to protect our advertisers’ interests.
Learn more about the common reasons AdSense accounts are disabled for invalid traffic.
Lastly, as outlined in the our Terms and Conditions, Google will use its sole discretion when determining instances of invalid traffic.”
No matter what is your CTR (Click Through Rate) and Page Views, Clicks and Impression but if you are getting an Organic and valid traffic and clicks then you would be a lucky person in AdSense community to keep make money online from AdSense.
If you are purchasing and getting traffic from self-clicking on ad intentionally then you should have to stop it for safety of your AdSense account, because of Google High level security and Advertisers benefits,.
In Simple word – You Should have to secure your AdSense account from invalid clicks or traffic.
In your concern about AdSense disable, Google’s policy on Publisher/Advertiser so strict to follow but still many biggest blog are making everyday millions of USD Because of their high traffic real source of traffic to attract Adword’s Advertiser hope better, but if you don’t create any genuine or beneficial content for advertiser of AdSense might have a big unfortunately or risk of losing your AdSense Account.
How to keep safe your AdSense Account?
- Do not click self on the ads of Google AdSense whether that are your and other’s blog and website.
- follow the CTR, Page views, clicks and Impression to manage your organic, social, referral traffic and invalid traffic.
- place less ads on your blog area regarding your blog’s traffic and source, never place many 5+ or 10+ invalid ads on your blog for making money only its being risk of AdSense suspend or disability.
- Always use ‘Auto Ads’ on your blog than other ads types of AdSense, beginners should use always Auto Ads to prepare for content writing and SEO friendly to start a new ads type with those support of valid traffic users.
- never tell anyone click on ads of your site, if you need a long time earning with AdSense from your blog, wait and take patience to make a beautiful article for user and need people to grow your income through your hard and keeping content writing
- Do not promote your site with AdWord other Advertisement program media because AdSense never support them to Advertise your own website with any network when AdSense provide ads on your site as a valid traffic.
Can my account be reinstated after being disabled for invalid traffic?
We’re willing to work with you to resolve any issues you might have. If you feel that this decision was made in error, and if you can maintain in good faith that the invalid traffic was not due to the actions or negligence of you or those for whom you are responsible, you may appeal through our invalid activity appeal form.
When we receive your appeal, we’ll do our best to inform you quickly and will proceed with appropriate action as necessary. Note that there’s no guarantee that your account will be reinstated.
After we’ve reached a decision on your appeal, further appeals may not be considered.
What are some tips for writing a successful invalid traffic appeal?
Here are some tips that you might find useful when writing your appeal:
- Review the common reasons AdSense accounts are disabled for invalid traffic. Do any of these reasons apply to you or your content? Did your friends click on your ads too many times? Did you purchase traffic that led to a surge of invalid traffic? Can you make content and/or behavioral changes to prevent the invalid traffic from happening again?
- Review the ad implementations on your desktop site, mobile site, and/or mobile app. Think about what your typical user journey would be, and see if the ad implementations might cause users to accidentally click on your ads.
- In the appeal form, provide the email address that’s associated with your disabled Google AdSense account. This will help us locate your account and reduce delays in processing your appeal.
- Tell us what changes you’ll make for the future. What systems or behaviors have you put in place to ensure this won’t happen again? For example, tell us how you’ve adjusted your ad implementations, evaluated your traffic sources, etc.
Although, many steps are left to read or learn brefore start AdSense more about AdSense programs and policies but these are main steps of keep safe your adsense. AdSense is platform for making money with digital ways but not a chess to play and win USD, please keep your AdSense safe from any kind of invalid activities, it will be impact on your precious blog and website.